3D TARGET SCANFLY to attend TECHNOLOGYFORALL | 8
Rome, November 2023 – 3D TARGET SCANFLY, a leader in the provision of technological solutions for environmental analysis, cultural heritage, and smart cities, will attend TECHNOLOGYFORALL | 8, the Innovation Forum that will be held in Rome from November 14 to 16, 2023.
The event, which will be held at the Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, will bring together leading Italian and international players in technological innovation to discuss the latest trends and developments in the fields of the environment, cultural heritage, and smart cities.
3D TARGET SCANFLY will be present at the event with its own stand, where it will present its innovative solutions in the following areas:
- BIM: Lidar technology can be used to create 3D models of buildings and infrastructure, which can be used to improve urban planning, emergency management, and predictive maintenance.
- Earth Observation: Lidar technology can be used to acquire high-precision geospatial data, which can be used to monitor the environment, security, and natural resources.
Cultural Heritage Technologies:
- HBIM: Lidar technology can be used to create 3D models of historical buildings, which can be used for the conservation, enjoyment, and enhancement of cultural heritage.
- Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality: Lidar technology can be used to create immersive augmented, virtual, and mixed reality experiences, which can be used to promote cultural heritage and make it more accessible to the public.
Smart City Technologies:
- CIM: Lidar technology can be used to create 3D models of smart cities, which can be used to improve urban planning, infrastructure management, and public safety.
- Digital Transformation 4.0: Lidar technology can be used to support the digital transformation of smart cities, for example through the implementation of automation, artificial intelligence, and big data solutions.
We are proud to participate in TECHNOLOGYFORALL | 8, a major event for the technological innovation sector in Italy, the event offers us the opportunity to present our innovative solutions to a qualified audience and to be able to dialogue with the main players in the sector.
The event is free and open to all. For more information and to register, please visit the TECHNOLOGYFORALL website.
INFO AND EVENT PROGRAM